At the Fourwinds, you'll enjoy our Indiana resort accommodations, designed to make your stay as fun and relaxing as possible
- Beautiful guest rooms, including suites
- Most rooms overlooking Lake Monroe
- Fun-filled resort activities for whole family to enjoy
- A friendly, experienced staff prepared to meet all of your needs
- Special holiday and season packages to help you plan a most memorable trip
Click on the links for a view inside one of our guest rooms and additional information on each room's features, to learn more about current vacation packages or to make a secure online reservation.
For extended stays, Bloomington offers over 100 restaurants that provide visitors everything from fast food to fine dining. Entertainment ranges from outdoor block style celebrations to dancing the night away at the local clubs. Enjoy what is perhaps the biggest Bloomington attraction- Indiana University. Whether you are visiting campus for a student's most important decision, catching the Hoosier Hysteria or gathering with friends to celebrate your alma mater, IU provides a variety of sporting events, theatrical performances and educational offerings. For the shopper in the group, you can’t beat the lovely setting of Nashville Indiana, less than an hours drive from the Fourwinds and beautiful year around.